ANNANDALE CAMPUS GREEN FESTIVAL
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Richard J. Ernst Community Cultural Center
- Director of the Smithsonian-Mason School of Conservation,
Dr. A. Alonso Aquirre
- Environmentalist and CNN Hero of the Year for 2013,
Mr. Chad Pregracke
WORKSHOPS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Arbor Day Tree Planting
- Backyard Habitat
- Bat Conservation
- Climate Change and Our Oceans
- Farm to Table
- Movie: Forks Over Knives
- The Top 10 Goof-ups People Make about Climate Change
- Tree Give-A-Ways
- Trees of Virginia
- Rain Barrel Workshop/Sales
- Waterstream Conservation
Space is limited!
Registration is required!
Register @ http://tinyurl.com/angreen2014
For additional information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org